Eight Great Reasons to Go on a Great Harvest Tour:
1. Find out the five simple ingredients that go into our bread. One of the ingredients is actually alive…and you’ll get to see it!
2. Learn where our wheat kernels come from.
3. See how we grind wheat kernels into fresh-ground flour every day.
4. Feel how our flour is different than the flour you have at home.
5. Gaze upon the biggest mixer and mixing bowls you’ve ever seen!
6. Knead your own bread dough.
7. Peek inside our huge oven. Can you guess how many loaves it can bake at a time?
8. Eat some of our delicious bread, fresh out of the oven!